Hello everyone, I need just a bit of advice. i asked literally 25 different people what this looks like to them. I got " it looks like a microphone with a arrow pointing down to it" or " it looks like a M with a old microphone built into it". I even got a response from a person who said " if you added buttons to the white space it looks like a person with a suit on with a mic in front". So if ya'll could give me a bit of help that would be very appreciated
I love this because it really does get you to the idea of a music room very quickly....even the arrow shape pointing down to the microphone is unexpectedly delightful. I love the line underneath it as well. Gives you a great place to put "Music Room" below the line. I think you've got a winner here...a good strong logo for sure!
ReplyDelete